Friday, August 22, 2008

Dear Friends,

This is Cam of Home2k9 coming to you with some seriously bummer news...

Our lovely Always Sunny Rachel and her family seem to have been the unfortunate victims of some random act of douchebaggery today and have returned home to find that they were robbed. The house was ransacked a bit and it seems the evildoers mostly looked for electronics and items they could grab and leave quickly with which resulted in the heisting of her beloved laptop otherwise known as HER LIFELINE. Other things were taken such as her sweet husband's brand new X-Box, new digital camcorder, the small digital camera..ect.blasted! Please show her some love by seriously commenting it up and lurkers, in the name of justice and revenge, now is the time to uncloak! rachel can check her email on her phone, but may not reply, as it takes some time to type on such a small pad.

Rachel is the loveliest of all women and she would never hurt a flea (OK, maybe a flea would find itself hosed with some sort of toxic spray in her presence, but surely fleas deserve it. She would not however hurt a ladybug, that's for sure). There are so many things we take for granted when we upload photos and check email or process an order for a shop that is our passion and source of inspiration. I know this is going to be a real violation for our dear friends and I'm wishing them the best of luck in recovering their processions or at least the idiots who stole them. Take precautions for those of you, like myself, who have become more lax in the Summer months with remembering to close our windows tightly and ensuring that everything important is locked up or at least out of sight from someone spying on you.

Obviously it will be difficult for Rachel to process shop orders without her computer, but she will find a way to work it out soon. Please be patient as this bump in the road may cause some delays in shipping although if I know Rachel, and I think I do, you won't notice one bit!

Sincerely,

Home2k9

6 comments:

gran family said...

hey you spokane a-hole robbers! that's so totally not cool. you're lucky I wasn't hiding at their house, or I would have totally kicked your asses when you came in. shame on you for violating one of the nicest and coolest families there is. you make me so mad I want to smash your nose in and jab your eyes out with my keys. give them back their things and say you are sorry!
PS rachel, glad you guys are OK and that you *weren't* home during. that's scary. hope you have good luck and get your stuff back (in good condition)

jessica

LF family said...

OH MY GOD> Thank goodness you are okay! i am SO SO SO SO SO SORRY and feel crazy protective of you all right now.

please let us know how we can help!!!!!

Shannon said...

Hey, grandma told us what happened. We're thinking of you guys. That really sucks, but I'm glad you're okay. Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

This truly sucks! I am soo sorry, but relieved to hear that you weren't there and are all safe. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Rachel when you are back up and running stop by my blog, I left you a little something there.

Home2K9 Pack Leader said...

OMG. You totally make the list at number ONE, but I didn't want you to feel bad if you couldn't do it! Crap!!! I'm adding you. You're totally being added and you have to do it when you have your first opportunity to get back to blogging!!! I swear, I wanted you more than anyone. XO